Design is all about delivering a clear and direct message; a well designed web site should intrigue, inform and then inspire potential customers to invest in your products or service.
Our process is simple:
- Planning and resource gathering. We have to learn about your company before we can design for it.
- Website design mockups, prototyping and flow charts.
- Using the approved design concepts, we prepare your website graphics and write the code that holds it all together.
- Once it’s standing on it’s own, we teach it how walk and eventually how to run.
- Finally, we launch it! With your approval, of course.
On average, we need about one week to complete presentable design compositions. Specifically, it takes about two days for us to gather the information we need in order to produce successful designs. Then it’s another three to four days in design. Of course, the website’s complexity is always a factor, but deliverable timelines and schedules are provided during the planning phase.
- Dynamic Website Design
- CMS Management & Development
- WordPress Template Design
- WordPress Website Conversions
- Specialized Website & Application Hosting
- Adobe Flash Website & Application Design
- Website Planning & Prototyping
Using the approved design concepts, we prepare your website graphics and write the code that holds it all together. Once it’s standing on it’s own, we teach it how walk and eventually how to run. After running without tripping and falling, we teach it how to do specific things like delivering forms and other cool things. We’ll list all the websites features.
The duration of this phase is generally the longest because it’s relative to the amount of content your website holds. We generally try limiting this phase to a maximum of four weeks. However, in our experience, the more you participate, the faster it goes.